Thursday 27 January 2011

Ebay Binge

Heya Guys and Gals

Well today is a bit hard to describe and I'm not sure why. It wasn't particularly boring but it wasn't extremely interesting either. So it started off with a physics lesson which involved a massive slinky strung across the class room. I wasn't paying attention to what our teacher said I was preoccupied imagining what the slinky would look like falling down some stairs. It would be awesome. Then we did some work on waves or something. It wasn't very interesting.

Then I had a chemistry lesson with our proper teacher who actually teaches us. We learned about the combustion of alkanes enthalpy change. I know it sounds quite boring but I find it quite interesting. Don't judge me. Our other Chemistry lesson was urm... interesting. Yes, lets say it was interesting. We were doing tests on cyclohexane and bromine and stuff. That resulted on some guys setting fire to the desk repeatedly. It did make me laugh turning around and seeing massive flames coming from the table. Then with about 10 minutes of the lesson left we discovered that we had been using cyclohexene instead of cyclohexane which apparently was a big drama and resulted in us having to repeat the experiment. It wasn't particularly interesting.

Anyway, I then had a History learning about the structure of the British Army during the Boer War. Yeah, its not as interesting as it sounds and it doesn't sound very interesting does it?

Anyway, then I came home and was sent to the computer to go on a job hunt. I got as far as checking my emails and then I went on YouTube and bought some stuff from DFTBA an then spured on from my purchase I went to Ebay and ended up buying some vintage signs for my walls and bid on a few polaroid camera. I was actually really lucky I got outbid because I read in tiny writing in the description it was for repair or parts meaning it didn't work. So lucky I didn't pay £10 for a broken camera eh?

I think that's it for today. So I'll leave you with a picture of a coke can that I got to sort of balance oddly.










Funky eh?

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment