Thursday 13 January 2011

Long Post is Long

Hey

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My last exam was today, well actually it was my last two exams and as of 2:50 today I no longer have to come to school until next Thursday. Happy Much? So you can expect a couple of videos to appear over the next few days. I love the fact that since I started vlogging any time I get some free time I instantly think "Right, lets make a video!" I even have a book where I write down all of my plans and ideas for videos. Speaking of which, my friend gave me an idea for a video which I plan on carrying out soon but the thing was it prompted me to remember something from my first video about doing tasks and that such. So if you have any ideas for stuff for me to do in a video drop me a message wherever and I'll get on it. I'll even set up a Formspring widgety thingy.

Leading on from Formspring, I also plan on setting up a load of social networky things over my break. I'm definitely going to get Twitter but I might also get Tumblr because it seems cool. So basically wherever you go on the internet I'm probably going to be there too. Stop and say Hi because it makes me smile.

Anyway, enough planning. I seem to be doing a lot of planning lately but still. Back to my day. So I started with a rather entertaining Chemistry exam. Despite running out of time and rushing the last page and a bit it was relatively and I'm hoping that I didn't fail it. Then I had a three hour break during which almost everybody else seemed to disappear to lessons or Sainsburys. The highlight of that gap was probably watching Alex, Mike and Paul swallowing the ends of strawberry laces and then pulling them back out again. It was gross. I did that once a while ago and threw up everywhere. Hurray for gag reflexes.

Then came the history lesson. To surmise in one word would be PPPPAAAAANNNNNIIIIIICCCC. You think I'm exaggerating? The situation wasn't helped by our teacher telling us that there probably wouldn't be any questions on the area I was most comfortable with. But in the end it wasn't that bad and I think I did reasonably well.

Right, yes lets get away from the topic of exams. Lets just conclude that they suck.

There was something I was definitely meant to include in today's post but I have absolutely no recollection of what it was.

I think it might be something to do with the wall that sits behind me in my videos. I planned it last night... Thats all I have on that matter. I can't remember why I thought that was so important. Perhaps it wasn't the thing that I thought was important only hiding under the pretence that it was important, whereas in reality it really wasn't that interesting was it. I would show you a picture but to be honest the plan looks crap despite what I have in my head looking awesome. While I'm on the subject, does anybody know anywhere that sells cheap pipes. Like, guttering pipes not smoking pipes. Although, if you know where I can get a smoking pipe I would love you.

Wow, long post is long. Interesting




Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment