Friday 28 January 2011

So Cold!

So, Hi Guys and Gals

I've just been having a rummage around the stats bit of the blog and have seen that this week I've had readers from: USA, Canada, Poland, Portugal, Russia and Singapore. I was a bit... shocked is the wrong word but completely taken aback by the fact that so many people from all over the world are visiting my blog everyday and I just wanted to say thanks.

But I'm guessing that you didn't come to read me gushing about how much you guys mean to me. So back to scheduled viewing.

So today started of like most days with me waking up. Now normally it's a bit of a nuisance what with the unbearable desire to remain in the thralls of the sandman, but today it wasn't just that. My room was absolutely freezing. Normally its a bit chilly because the radiator in my room is pathetic, but this morning I could actually see my breath in the bathroom. I later discovered that somebody had thought it was a good idea to leave a window ajar. As you can imagine merely the energy required to even lift the covers was incredibly hard to come by. Eventually I did manage to drag myself into the shower and turn it on as hot as possible in a vague attempt at heating the rest of my room.


Despite that I was still in a relatively good mood and then toddled off to school. I started off with History learning about the contributing factors that led to the outbreak of the Crimean War. Yet another utterly enthralling lesson... I then had a free period which I spent throwing ping pong balls through elaborate set ups of tables and chairs with Steve in the 6th Form centre. Then I had two hours of Biology, well, actually more of one and a half hours of biology. The first lesson we did some practical to test for sugars and something to do with sugars. Then we had our evaluative exam thing, which basically involves answering a couple of questions about a practical the exam board describes. It not particularly interesting. But since there were only like four questions we had about forty minutes free to do whatever I wanted. I spent it nomming cookies. Then I had a Chemistry lesson where Josh and I spent the hour imagining what our teacher would be like if she was like Arnold Schwarzenegger (Why is his name in spell check?).

Anywho that was my day, thoroughly entertaining wasn't it?

Say yes dammit!

Stay tuned to my YouTube channel for a video coming up either very early tomorrow morning or very late tomorrow night. Just be prepared to be bamboozled by nerdyness!

Right, I'll leave you to hotly anticipate my new video while I go off gallivanting around the internet

Good Night To all of you guys across the world xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment