Sunday 23 January 2011

Leathery Pizza

Hey Ho people,

How are we today?

So I made a video today.... Check it out and don't forget to subscribe because it makes me proper chuffed.

Anyway, so today I woke up, as I do most days and utilised my funky new radiator turning on device type thing and then slid out of bed into the shower. Halfway through my shower my dad asked me if I wanted to go with them to somewhere. I didn't hear what he said and took a gamble and said no. Turned out the gamble paid off as it turned out they were only going to Halfords. While they were out I tucked into a breakfast of re-heated pizza and garlic bread. Well, I use the term breakfast. At the time it was half twelve, so in reality it was more lunch than anything. Anyway, it doesn't matter what I call it, it still tasted like crap. The dough had gone stale and the ham on the pizza had gained the consistency of leather. Never mind.

I didn't actually achieve much today apart from reading a hefty chunk of The Hunger Games. It's such a great book and I'm hoping that I'll be able to finish it tonight.

Anyway, I really want to get back to the book so I'll see you all tomorrow.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment