Monday 10 January 2011

EXAMS ARGH!!!!!

Good Evening People

So, our exams started today, well, not mine personally but  my year had a maths exam. Lucky for me I didn't take maths and therefore didn't have to do an exam today. I do however have one tomorrow which I'm kinda bricking it about. It's biology which I thought I was OK with until  I started going through the text book and realised how little of it I know. Oh well.

It did kind of suck today, considering everybody who does maths wasn't in for the first hour and a half of lessons which meant I was the only in my physics class. So after only an two hours of school I went home again because I had no other lessons. Don't you just love Mondays?

I got home and then began the epic amounts of cramming which every sixth former seems to be doing right now. Biology is seriously boring!

I know I've only been back at school for a week but I can't wait for next week when I get a week off. I have actually made a list of all the things I need to do next week. And I intend to actually do them as opposed to just saying I will which is usually what I end up doing.

Anyway, I've left out quite a lot of my day but I need to get back to cramming before Silent Witness starts.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment