Thursday 6 January 2011

Twitter?

Evening people

Today I had school which was kinda snores. It was my weird day today which basically has three lessons spread over the day. There seems to be a lot of waiting round on Thursdays. My day started with our Chemistry teacher going absolutely ape-shit at our class because only three people has done the past paper he set. I got let off considering I wasn't in the lesson when he set it. It was so hard not to laugh because our chemistry teacher is a tiny little bloke and when he shouts he looks like his heads about to explode. Then the rest of the day happened but that wasn't particularly eventful. Never mind come this time next week I'll have a week off for study leave, even though it's after exams...

Anyway, as you can see on your right, there's now a box full of places where I exist. So check those out if you want. But I'm thinking of adding a few more to my internet portfollio, the main one being twitter. I've tried twitter before but never really got into it because I only ever followed three people, one of which was a parrot (No, seriously it was actually a parrot). So I might set up a twitter account if I can be bothered. But I'm also thinking about a tumblr. I currently have no idea what it is but it sounded quite cool. Anyway...


Ooh, my bath crayons arrived today. They're basically crayons that you can draw on tiles and stuff with. They're rather snazzy to be honest.

Am I the only one who gets comfortable in really odd positions? Like I'm currently sat with one foot on the wall level with my head. Tis most comfy.

Right I'm off now,

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment