Tuesday 4 January 2011

Back To School

Hey Guys and Gals

So today was the first day of what I suppose is the Spring Term despite the fact that it starts with two months of winter, I sense a flaw here. Technicalities aside it was still the first day back at school and oddly it wasn't that bad. It was catch up  with everybody and share stories about New Years which was quite fun. Unfortunately it went downhill from there. Started off with double biology one lesson of which I was doing a practice paper.

Then we had enrichment which has been commandeered during the exam period for silent revision ¬_¬

And finally I had chemistry which was basically teaching us stuff I've already learnt.

But hey I guess it will hopefully help in my exams in a week. That's a scary thought isn't it?

It was cool people complimenting me on this bracelet I made out of those pull tabs you get on drinks cans. I've been doing a lot of upcycling at the moment which is basically recycling something into something useful. That being making the pull tab things to make a bracelet and I'm currently making something out of Starburst wrappers. I'm currently thinking about another bracelet but I'm not sure how I'm going to do that yet (I'm going to have to eat a lot more Starburst :D)

Right, I'll go back to revision now *Yawn*

Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment