Wednesday 19 January 2011

Christmas Tree Massacre

Hey Hey Kids!!!

A little Simpsons reference there. Gotta love it.

So, I made a video today which you can read HERE!!!!! Don't forget to subscribe and comment, it makes me smile.

Anywho. I got a surprising amount today as opposed to all the other days this week. Probably prompted by the fact that I start back at school tomorrow and I have done very little of what I planned. I made a video, cleaned the desk, cleaned my shower screen, dug out my old GameBoy Advance, put away all the books that I got out last night for This Is Not A Book. However, I had to do one of the most depressing tasks in human history as well. I had to cut up our Christmas tree *cries*. Yes it was a sad sight although it was probably for the best. It's been stood on our patio staring through our window longing to be inside again.

Then I did something which I currently have no recollection of what it was. Strange that. Hmph.

Oh, that was it. I spent an abnormally long amount of time creating a summer play list, strange considering it's still January. I think everybody wants it to be Summer as soon as possible, we're all fed up with Winter now. I actually have so many plans for this Summer. Many of which I had last summer but never go around to implementing them. But I promise this year I will do every single one. Well...

Oh, hell. I just signed into twitter to be greeted by 129 new tweets. I've only been off-line for about 2 hours. Meh, I best get reading then.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment