Tuesday 25 January 2011

Good Evening/Night

Good Evening People

Isn't it weird we use the phrase Good Evening as a greeting yet Good Night as a.... urm.... whatever the opposite of a greeting is?

Still, that's not really important. I'm not saying that my life is particularly important either, I just think it's more interesting that debating the validity of certain sayings.

So, yes. Today. Hmph, what happened? I'm not sure why I'm asking you, you wouldn't know. Unless your someone who was there when I did whatever it was I did. Or a stalker. I hope very much it isn't the latter.

Yes, back to business. So today started off the usual way, me waking up, getting ready for school and eventually to school. Twas then that I discovered I had been roped into pressing buttons on a laptop during assembly since everybody else was busy. It wasn't too bad just clicking a few times and then sitting back to enjoy the lovely talk about genocide. As assemblies often do it overran meaning I was late to my biology practical assessment. That wasn't too difficult considering there was only one question to answer on the test. Then we had history and physics which passed without any incident worth commenting on. History is still as boring as ever. Well, I think it is, I wasn't really paying attention, just trying to melt the whiteboard with my mind. Alas it didn't work. But one day my friend, one day...

Then I got the bus home. I was a bit worried when a baby spent the entire journey staring intently at me as if he was trying to melt my face in much the same way I had been trying to melt the whiteboard. Luckily his skills were no where near honed enough. I think he may be my nemesis if ever I do become a super hero.

So anyway...

I got back home to discover the Gryfindor bracelet I ordered a while ago had arrived. Tis cool. I would put a picture of it up but I'm currently writing this while sat against my bedroom door since here is apparently the only place my internet will allow me to connect any more and since both my phone and the cable are on my desk I cannot be bothered to go and get them to show you all. I hope you don't mind. It's just that your not quite worthy of the effort required to walk 3 meters to my desk. No offence or anything.

Right, I'll leave you  to it now people.

Untill Another Day xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment