Saturday 8 January 2011

Vlogs All Round

Hey Ho

How are we today?

So the big news of today was that Tom made his first Vlog. It's very awesome and personally I think that you should go and watch it. I'm really chuffed Tom's started vlogging because now I'm not the only one of my friends who inhabits the Vlogosphere, now all I need is to persuade more of my friends to join. So if your tempted to do it go for it because it's great fun!

I too made a video today and you can check it out here. Although I'm not sure if by the time you read this it will have processed because I literally uploaded it like 5 minutes ago. So if it's not working be patient and it should work soon.

So other stuff happened today which included nearly passing out in the shower whilst home alone (that was quite scary), revision, noming pizza, watching Star Wars, Watching Primeval, making a video and seeing my brother bugger off back to Uni. All in all it's been a bit of a slow day apart from seeing Toms video. Seriously you should go and check it out because its really cool.

Right, I'll leave you to it now.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment