Monday 17 January 2011

MrTinoForever

So, Heidi Hi and Heidi Ho

I'm guessing that means hello. I don't really know to be honest I just heard it and thought it sounded cool.

But, yes. Hello people.

Yet another day off school today. I was planning on making a video today but never actually got around to it. So I think I'll make it tomorrow. Good plan?

Apart from not doing a video I have only achieved one real thing which was getting quoted in a video by mrtinoforever. Basically he did a video after posting some snog marry avoid thing on his twitter last night and he used my response in his video. I basically said he was funny then he shouted at the camera and said something about the kitchen. To be honest I was too busy ringing all my relatives to tell them that someone sort of famous on YouTube actually featured something I said in a video. Is that sad that that was the highlight of my day? If it was I don't care.


Then I spent the rest of the day watching the videos of ElectricFaerieDust all day. I'm such a cool dude aren't I...

My brain appears to have melted today and I can't think of anything else to write about, so I'll leave it at that.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment