Monday 24 January 2011

I am Will Smith

Hey

Dontcha' just love Mondays?

No? Only me?

Oh. Well, let me enlighten you as to why I love Mondays. I only have one lesson. It's great. It means I get to do absolutely sod all at home for the rest of the day. Tis awesome. It also means that I can get a lift home with my Mum, instead of getting the bus with all the odd people that ride the bus during the middle of the day.

So yes, I had a free period first which managed to pass with very little happening, well stuff did happen like breathing and talking and general existing There was also something quite funny that happened during period 1 unfortunately I have completely forgotten what it was. Don't you just hate it when that happens? Anyway, on to period 2 which was Physics. It wasn't too bad, only prep for our quantitative skills assessment this week. That wasn't particularly taxing. So un-taxing in fact that at the end of the lesson I signed my work Will Smith instead of Will Davison (You can see the resemblance). I guess subconsciously I am just that cool retarded.  Then we had an enrichment/critical thinking assembly type thing. I decided to sit in the SLAG box (Stage Lighting Audio Group, get your mind out of the gutter!) and not pay attention to what our head of Sixth Form Centre was saying. I got the impression that he was having yet another rant at us, that happens quite a lot. I'm beginning to think our school has a vendetta against our year.


Anyway, after forgetting that I could have got the bus home and got home half an hour earlier, I stayed and listened to Tom show me up on the piano. I hate him, I really do! So I was listening to him when a random Brazilian hobbit woman appeared and started starring at Tom (I'm not even joking). It got really awkward in there, but she soon buggered off again. Then I went home.

Oh, I finished my book last night, y'know, the Hunger Games? Anyway, it's a freaking great book and I cant wait for the sequels. I also started another book this afternoon. It's called the Vampire Lestat. Well, actually its three books in one but the one I'm currently reading is The Vampire Lestat. It seems pretty good atm. Will report back soonish. The funny thing is, that The Hunger Games and the vampire trilogy are both the same size, but the trilogy is far heavier and has like twice as many pages since all the pages are like tissue paper. Still, it won't stop me reading it.

Right, I'll leave you to your evening now

See You Tomorrow xxx (Woah I shook it up a bit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment