Wednesday 26 January 2011

Gypsies, Gypsies Everywhere!

Sup Peeps

Keeping well I hope.

It was Wednesday today, a bit of an odd one that. It felt really long. Not in distance, in time, just in case you thought that a period of time could in fact be measured in distance Actually thinking about it, that would probably be speed. I dunno, does that make sense? Or am I being monumentally thick again?

Right, anyway, yes, Wednesday. Got to school and we were sat in the hall until Harry decided to declare his hatred for Gypsies. Which caused a bit of an argument debate between us. Us mostly being Tom, with me occasionally chipping in. So that eventually fizzled out until our assembly during which Mrs Thornton mentioned that the Nazis killed Gypsies, thereby reinforcing mine and Toms argument. Well actually it wasn't really an argument since both sides somehow ended up arguing the same thing. I still don't know how that happened. Still. Then I had a chemistry lesson where we were taught nothing and completely neglected by our teacher. I mean we can ask her direct questions and she'll ignore us and go and help somebody else. It's not good. I've forgotten what other lessons I had today, apart from a Critical Thinking lesson which involved a debate about the difference between banter and sexual harassment.

Still I'm home now trying to ignore the temptation of Twitter long enough to write a decent enough post. I mean come on! There have been 22 tweets since I started writing this. Actually it has been half an hour since I started, I got distracted by something funky. Anyway, I didn't put a picture up yesterday because I couldn't be bothered to go and get my phone cable but I'm back on my desk today and have the cable, so here's that picture of my Gryfindor bracelet that arrived yesterday. No prizes for which one it is.

Right, I'll leave you now so I can go and watch My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding because apparently it was hilarious.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment