Sunday 2 January 2011

Alice In Underland?

Hello People of the internet

How are we all today?

Good I hope

It was sunny this morning, what a shock. Well I say this morning, I have no idea if it was sunny in the morning since I slept through the entire morning. But when my brother dumped the dog on top of me I woke up and discovered it was sunny. Good Times

Then I had to do some revision. Bad Times

So yes, I revised today. That sucked. I also spent the majority of today downloading stuff and uploading stuff and sideloading stuff in an attempt to trim some audio files so I could listen to them without all their random talkey bits at the beginning. It didn't go well, so I gave up and continued revision.


Then this evening I sat down and watched Alice in Wonderland (Well technically she's in Underland). That's a great film isn't it? I bloody love the Mad Hatter and the March Hare.

Anyway, I'm off now

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment