Sunday 30 January 2011

Sarcasm Font

Hey Guys and Gals

So, I remembered to make a post today and am therefore making this one an early one. Well, what I mean by early is an hour before I usually write it. So actually it's not really early, just earlier than usual.

Yes, today. Well, this week's Sunday activity was homework, and lots of it. Most of it revolved around history and the structure of the army during the Boer War and the Crimean War. As you can imagine I had an absolute ball doing it. Our History lessons this year are just like one big party...

For those of you that didn't get that, I was being heavily sarcastic. Sarcasm isn't very easy to pull off in writing. Even in books the author has to say "he/she said sarcastically" just to make sure everybody got the joke. I know it's been said before hundreds of times in the form of Facebook groups but there really needs to be a font specifically designed for scarasm. Personally I think it should be Wingdings (The one thats made up of only pictures and stuff). How awesome would that be, in the middle of a serious novel a character makes a sarcastic comment but all you can see is a load of unreadable nonsense.

And then I put up some new curtains. Hardcore I know. Actually they weren't new they were the ones from my old room but I just never got around to putting them up in my new room.

I don't know why I told you that. It wasn't interesting when I did it, why did I think it would be interesting for you to read about? Hmph, I dunno.

Then I sat and carried on reading my book and realised after an entire week of reading the book I was only half way there. But things have begun getting awesome. Speaking of books, my new video "Books!!!" is up on YouTube, you should really check it out, it will make me happy. That was the replacement video for one I made on Friday night that ended up being about half an hour long.

So yes, I think I've said everything I wanted to. I think I have at least.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment