Tuesday 11 January 2011

Physicists eh?

Hey

So I had my biology exam today. It was my first A leve exam and it wasn't as bad as expected. There were a few like insane questions which were a bit like "What the hell! We've not studied this!". Despite that I don't think it was a complete fail. Although, now that I've said that I am going to epic fail and have to retake it in the summer. Irony's a bitch isn't it? Actually is that irony? I think it's irony, but I just have this feeling that there's another word that better suits it but I can't remember it. Never mind.

Cover of 08 January 2011 issue of New Scientist magazineSo after my Biology exam I still had to carry on with school which SUCKED!!!! The only highlight was that now that I've done the exam I don't have to go to another biology lesson until next week. Hurray! I had a fairly standard history lesson, of course major snores. Then we had physics where my Physics teacher had a bit of a sense of humour failure when my Dalek tie went off. Which is odd because out of all of my teachers I would have thought of him as being the most likely to love that tie. Then we got into a debate about current theories about particle physics during which my teacher repeatedly told me I was wrong despite the fact that what I was saying had been published in the New Scientist. Physicists eh? There's just no reasoning with them.


Anyway, then I buggered off home on the train with Tom and Josh which was cool wandering Wokingham having random discussions about stuff.

So, what else happened today? I'm not really sure. Oh! I was shocked about how pathetic the male species has become. Why have loads of guys suddenly become absorbed by Glee? It's disappointing really. Then again I'm not the most manly of men. But still it's the principle that counts.

Anyway (I think I use that word far too much, what's a suitable alternative?), I've got my Physics exam tomorrow. At least I'm fully prepared, Oh wait... This should be interesting.

Anyway (Damnit I did it again!) I'll see you again tomorrow people of the interwebz.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment