Thursday 20 January 2011

Will Week

Hey Ho People

Back to school today. I think I nearly fell asleep in everyone of my lessons. Chemistry we've started thermodynamics which isn't too bad. Yet. Physics we've finally left mechanics behind which I am so glad of. Unfortunately, it means we have to start on electricity which is probably the second most boring topic in our syllabus. Then, to top it off we've started the Boer War and the Crimean War. *Headdesk* Let's just say it isn't the most enthralling topic in the world.

Despite having three ridiculously boring lessons today I also had two free periods which were utterly hysterical. Period two involved a trip to Sainsburys with Chris, Will and Callum which resulted in my buying a Kinder Egg, something I haven't bought in about 8 or 9 years. The egg itself was bloody amazing unfortunately the toy I got in it was crap. It was a sort of rubbery alien that was supposed to bounce but didn't bounce very well and when it did it jumped off in random directions. That didn't stop us playing with it throughout the rest of the period and well into lunch. My second free was probably one of the funniest frees I think I ever had. After buying yet another kinder egg and discovering that the toy was an entire freaking toy plane we sat in the Sixth Form centre laughing at inbred Norfolians, Tom's many many man crushes and anything else remotely funny that came to mind. Oh I love my friends, they are honestly the best people in the world.

After school I pottered around Wokingham to deliver a job application. I really hope I get it so I can get some money coming in. Anyway, during my trip around town I saw this awesome banner proclaiming that this week belongs to me. When they're done with it I might ask if I can keep it and string it up in my room. Is that vain?














Right, I'll leave you to it.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment