Sunday 9 January 2011

Hot Chocolate

Hey There

So today was a bit unproductive. I woke up at about 12ish and had mozzarella sticks for breakfast. If you can't guess they're basically sticks of mozzarella covered in breadcrumbs. They are sooo nice. So then I got dressed and was about to start revision until my mum made me vacuum my room. That took bloody ages because our hoover is retarded and catches all the fluff on the front of the head bit and ends up with massive fur-balls over the head meaning it is truly awful. After that I planned on starting revision but had to go and sort out the printer because it was misbehaving and apparently I'm the only one in our family who it will work for. So I fixed that and sat down to revise. To cut a long story short I didn't manage to get much done.

Oh and apologies for yesterdays video being such crap quality. For some reason it only uploaded at 240p despite being filmed in a much higher quality. So, sorry for that but I'll try and fix it for the next video.

I also had THE most amazing hot chocolate ever today. It was lush as you can probably see.

Om nom nom (or whatever the liquid equivalent of noming is)

Right,

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment